Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Phone call from North Carolina

This morning We got a phone call from North Carolina. Seeing North Carolina on the caller ID was a little scary. I think the first things that went through my mind was "What could be wrong." To my surprise it was the Mission Presidents wife, Sister Hobbs, calling to see if we would put $80.00 in Chase's debit card account because he needed to put his bike in the repair shop. She also said that they loved Chase and that he was doing really well. I told her that he loved his mission and that we had really noticed a good change in him. So all is good in North Carolina and it was really good to hear from Siter Hobbs and hear that she is really enjoying Chase and knows him well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I would imagine a phone call from North Carolina would have given you a few gray hairs!! What did he do to his bike? I hope he wasn't on it at the time :-)