Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wedding Plans




Who knew how much work it is to plan a wedding? I thought I did, but I guess I didn't. We are now on the down stretch of wedding planning. Now let's see if we can pull it off. Amee and I have worked really hard on all the plans, choosing a dress, choosing colors, choosing food, decorations, invitations, dresses, tuxes, the cake and the list goes on.... and on.... and on, but I think we have just about got it. Amee's colors are beautiful. She is going to be using Raspberry Pink, olive green, black and white. She is also using a few black and white Damask table clothes. Black and white Damask table clothes have been impossible to find so it looks like I will be making them, and of course we had to order the fabric on line.

4 comments:

Kristanne said...

Sounds like hard work, but fun. I am glad I only have one to prepare for as well!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and I'm excited to see the Damask table clothes!

Anonymous said...

Its so fun to see an update on your blog. Her colors sound fantastic and I can't wait to see your backyard. Waterfall and all! We'll be thinking of you guys as the ship pulls out of the harbor on
Saturday

Carly said...

I LOVED all the details! Now, POST SOME PICTURES!